Turner Park is a popular family park within walking distance to the local library and community hall. It is also home to an ANZAC memorial. If you walk a little further into the park, through the beautiful fig trees and gardens, you'll discover a playground for a variety of age groups as well as a flying fox. There are shelters, picnic and barbecue facilities, and public amenities. The park provides a large open grass area for gatherings as well as a great place to kick a ball.
- Large climbing structure with spiral slide
- Flying fox
- Swings – basket swing, traditional swings
- Accessible carousel
- Smaller play fort with two slides
- Imaginative play – small play shop and car
- Watermelon spring toy
- Plenty of shade – with large shade sails, picnic shelters and trees
- Pathways to all facilities
- Barbecues, picnic tables, seating and drinking fountain.
- Lake and wetlands
- Plenty of parking options
- Public amenities
- The entry off Turner Street has a local stonework plaza and arbour, custom-seating walls, park furniture and gardens.
Turner Street, Beerwah