Council can perform a variety of searches on a nominated property for purposes like conveyancing.

If you are looking to buy or sell property on the Sunshine Coast, it's a good idea to research property information to inform your decision. There are several ways to request searches:

  • lodge and pay online through MyCouncil (you will need to register to use this service)
  • visit one of our offices and submit the relevant search application form and pay the applicable fee.

Note: Search applications will not be accepted without payment. Upfront payment is not required for file retrieval requests.

To comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, the use of credit cards is only available online through MyCouncil, or in person.