Leave comments or report a bug

Simply leave your comments below. If the feedback is about a bug, please provide the steps you took so we can replicate.

Upload files

You can use CTR+V to paste a screenshot from your clipboard directly into the textarea above. Otherwise you can upload a file from your computer below.

Select a theme

These themes change the colour scheme and fonts of this site to make it easier to read.

If there are ways that we can make the site more accessible to you, please contact us.

back to top

Council offers a variety of searches to help inform your decision before buying a property or starting up a business. These searches will help you understand any issues relevant to the property.

Development.i site report can provide general town planning details for a property. This includes the zoning and any overlays that may affect development or the use of the property.

Development.i provides town planning notations from relevant development approvals over the land parcel. This includes specific planning conditions applicable to the site.

For more specific details, you can request a search about different aspects of a property. These may be helpful to understand how planning constraints might affect a property, or what might be involved to bring a building up to standard.

Search types

  • building, plumbing and development searches. Note: Information provided for building, plumbing and development is subject to availability of council’s records, refer to the type of search for details
  • rates and valuation searches
  • business licencing and health
  • health records
  • licence/s on same premise
  • invasive biosecurity matter
  • property inspection declared pest plants
  • drainage deficiency area survey
  • flood information.

For some searches, council may need access to a property to conduct an inspection. If so, council may need the phone number of the occupant or the agent holding the key to arrange access.

When requesting a search, you may also require an 'authority to enter'. You can check the requirements on the individual search request form.

You can request a search online using MyCouncil.

For help with MyCouncil:

Alternatively, you can complete the relevant form and pay the applicable fee in person or by post. Select the relevant form:

Each form contains:

  • full details of the various searches available
  • fees associated for each search type.

Other types of searches