Leave comments or report a bug

Simply leave your comments below. If the feedback is about a bug, please provide the steps you took so we can replicate.

Upload files

You can use CTR+V to paste a screenshot from your clipboard directly into the textarea above. Otherwise you can upload a file from your computer below.

Select a theme

These themes change the colour scheme and fonts of this site to make it easier to read.

If there are ways that we can make the site more accessible to you, please contact us.

back to top

Council issues rates notices half yearly in January and July, you can request a selection of rates and valuation information searches.

Rates and valuation searches

  • current registered owner
  • amount of half yearly rates outstanding or paid
  • Department of Resources unimproved valuation.

Property enquiry

Owners name and address only.

Copy of previous rates notice

  • email request to council's customer service
  • copies will only be supplied to owners whose name appears on the rates notice
  • specify dates of rating period (previous 7 years only).

Statement of account

  • email request to council's rates team
  • specify dates of rating period (previous 7 years only).

Note: Council accepts no liability for intending purchasers failing to request appropriate searches. Council does not represent or warrant that all information in a search is accurate or complete.

Council offers several ways to retrieve rates and valuation information:

  • lodge and pay online through MyCouncil (you will need to register to use this service)
  • submit the rates and valuation search form (DOCX, 204.7KB) and pay the applicable fee by email, in person or by post.

Please allow five business days from receipt of your application. We do not currently offer a fast track service due to the high volume of searches.

To ensure you receive your search results within your desired timeframe, we encourage you to allow at least three business days in addition to council processing time when negotiating you contract timeframes.

If you would like more details or assistance contact council.