Skippy Park is an ideal park for family fun, that offers natural shade and plenty of nature play opportunities for the kids. You will discover several play areas that offer different spaces to explore and discover. Some features include a tall slide, a flying fox, a large climbing net as well as balancing timber elements on sand. There are shelters with picnic and barbecue facilities to encourage the whole family to stay for a while and enjoy the park. There are also amenities and plenty of parking on site.
- Dual flying fox
- Climbing net
- Tall slide
- Balancing / climbing - timber play elements
- Swings - infant swing, standard swing
- Rockers - single rocker, triple rocker
- Criterium track - bike and running path - 1.1km in length
- Large grassed areas – to kick and throw a ball around.
- Barbecues, picnic shelters, drinking fountain
- Public amenities
- Connecting pathways to allow for easier accessibility throughout the park
- Onsite parking
- Little Athletics – track and field elements.
Old Landsborough Road, Landsborough