Turner Park is a popular family park within walking distance to the local library and community hall. It is also home to an ANZAC memorial. If you walk a little further into the park, through the beautiful fig trees and gardens, you'll discover a playground for a variety of age groups as well as a flying fox. There are shelters, picnic and barbecue facilities, and public amenities. The park provides a large open grass area for gatherings as well as a great place to kick a ball.
- Large climbing structure with spiral slide
- Flying fox
- Swings – basket swing, traditional swings
- Accessible carousel
- Smaller play fort with two slides
- Imaginative play – small play shop and car
- Watermelon spring toy
- Plenty of shade – with large shade sails, picnic shelters and trees
- Pathways to all facilities
- Barbecues, picnic tables, seating and drinking fountain.
- Lake and wetlands
- Plenty of parking options
- Public amenities
- The entry off Turner Street has a local stonework plaza and arbour, custom-seating walls, park furniture and gardens.
- Turner Park is part of a precinct, which also includes the community hall, library and community meeting place.
- The Beerwah Library has children’s story time and activities, which are run throughout the year. Contact the library for further details.
The location of the ANZAC memorial is in the park, on the southern side of the community hall.
Turner Street, Beerwah