Grahame Stewart Park is one of the Sunshine Coast’s premier parks. The all abilities play space is fully fenced and is now home to the region’s first Changing Places public amenities block. The playground is inclusive, which means it contains play elements that encourage children of all levels of abilities to engage with one another in play and discovery.
- Dual flying fox
- Circular rope structure
- Swings – basket swings, hard back swing with harness, infant swing.
- Spinning structures – including a wheelchair accessible carousel
- Red train with carriages
- Fort structure with slide and sand play (including buckets and pulleys)
- Interactive panels and sand digger
- Kids educational bike / scooter track - complete with miniature street signs, painted road lines, weave poles and a bridge.
- Multi-purpose court
- Grassy open spaces – to kick a ball around
- Cricket pitch (outside fenced play space).
- Fully fenced play space (including picnic facilities, kickabout area and public amenities)
- Plenty of shade – with large shade sails, picnic shelters and mature trees.
- Pathways and rubber softfall underneath play elements – allowing wheelchair and pram access.
- Barbecues, picnic tables, seating and drinking fountain.
- Parking and disabled parking.
- Public amenities, including a ‘Changing Places Facility’ (see further information below).
Croydon Avenue Currimundi