Kingfisher Drive Park is a hidden gem. It has a large open space kick-about area and unique play equipment all overlooked by an on-site café. The park also provides exercise equipment, and shelters with picnic and barbecue facilities.
The play equipment is located in a natural setting, with many different play elements for children to discover.
- Several unique climbing structures
- Flying fox
- Small spinner toy and hammock
- Lots of smaller climbing and balancing elements, and spaces to explore.
- Plenty of shade – with shade sails, picnic shelters and mature trees
- Open grassed areas
- Pathways to all facilities
- Barbecues, picnic tables, seating and drinking fountain
- Public amenities
- Lake and wetlands adjoining the park, with a walking circuit around the perimeter
- Off-street carparking.
- Exercise equipment node
125 Parklakes Drive, Bli Bli