- Last updated:
- 24 Nov 2022
Kevin Asmus Park is a well-connected park that is surrounded by many community facilities, including the Kawana library, community hall and community garden.
The park is interwoven with a large kids educational bike track, where children can ‘park’ their bikes and scooters at the many different play elements. The main feature of the park is the pirate ship with a tunnel, climbing ropes, interactive panels and slides. The next stop is the play café/shop and then to the fill up at the play petrol pump. Riding along the paths, children can also stop at the swings and half basketball court. Adjoining the play space is a large cricket oval. There is also natural shade, shade sails and a shelter.
- Kids educational bike / scooter track – complete with miniature street signs, roundabouts and painted road lines.
- Pirate ship - the ship theme is guaranteed to bring many hours of play for children looking to engage their adventurous side. Complete with tunnel, climbing ropes, interactive panels and slides.
- Play café/shop
- Play petrol pump
- Basketball half court
- Plenty of shade – with large shade sails, picnic shelter and trees
- Pathways to all facilities
- Picnic tables, seating and drinking fountain
- Plenty of parking options
- Public amenities are located at the nearby hall / library area (opening hours vary).
- Kawana library is located beside the play space. Children’s story time and activities are run throughout the year. Contact the library for further details.
- There is a local community garden located beside the play space.
20 Nanyima Street, Buddina
See the location of Kevin Asmus Park using the Beaches and Parks Directory Map for further information.