- Last updated:
- 25 Aug 2020
Located between beach Access points 154 - 168, Alexandra Headland Beach is very popular for locals and tourists. It is home of Alexandra Headlands Surf Life Saving Club with restaurants, cafes and take away food outlets nearby.
- The Buhk Park and Wilkes Family Park have plenty of facilities for a family day out.
- Surfing best in south west to south east winds, the “Bluff” is popular for malibu and long boarding.
- There is an excellent track up over the headland for joggers and walkers.
- The beach and headland parks are popular wedding ceremony sites and can be booked.
- This is a patrolled beach. For detailed information on patrolled times, visit the Beachsafe website
Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland