- Last updated:
- 17 Feb 2020
Attend one of council's free grant workshops. Limited places - book your seat today!
Council values engaged, resilient and inclusive communities that embrace diversity. The Major Grants Program supports not-for-profit organisations to deliver one-off projects, events and activities with broad community benefit. Applications must align to a specific grant category as detailed in the guidelines.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- There are 2 rounds per year:
- Round 1 open 3 February 2020 and close 16 March 2020
- Round 2 open 13 July 2020 and close 24 August 2020
What funding is available?
- Up to $7,500 (all categories - no applicant contribution required).
- $7,501 to $15,000 (all categories - 50% applicant contribution to the project required).
- $15,001 to $30,000 (Community Facilities category for infrastructure projects only - 75% applicant contribution to the project required).
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 10 weeks from closing date.
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Applications must be submitted before starting the project.
- This program is currently open.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.