This program provides up to three-years funding towards operational expenses for community organisations. These organisations operations or services contribute to the development, maintenance and activation of publicly accessible trails and associated nature based recreation infrastructure within the Sunshine Coast.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
Recreation Trails Partnership Funding Program Guidelines (PDF, 180KB).
When is funding available?
Applications are currently closed.
What funding is available?
Up to $15,000 per year.
When will I know if I have been successful?
6 weeks from closing date.
How to apply
- Applications must be submitted online
- An Expression of Interest process is used for this program
- Expressions of Interest are currently closed
What else to consider when applying for funding
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
For any queries please contact the Grants Team on (07) 5420 8616 or [email protected].
Office hours are 8.30am–4.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).