This program offers up to three years of funding to not-for-profit community organisations who have maintenance responsibility of community sports fields throughout the Sunshine Coast Local Government Area. The intent of this program is to partner with sporting organisations to maintain their facilities to competition level. Organisations will be supported by council's Parks Community Sports Field Officer.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
Sports Field Maintenance Funding Guidelines (PDF, 154KB)
When is funding available?
Applications for the 2023 round are now closed.
What funding is available?
Funding contribution calculated based on type of sport and period of maintenance responsibility throughout the year.
When will I know if I have been successful?
10 weeks from closing date.
How to apply
- Contact the Grants Team via email at [email protected] to discuss eligibility.
- Applications must be submitted online. If eligible, a link will be supplied to you by the Grants Team.
- Applicants are required to work with their local council sport and recreation officer prior to applying for this program.
What else to consider when applying for funding
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
For any queries please contact the Grants Team on (07) 5420 8616 or [email protected].
Office hours are 8.30am–4.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Sports Field Maintenance Funding Program Overview
Bli Bli United Football Club
Caloundra Little Athletics Club
Coolum Cricket Club
Parks Community Sports Field Officer