The Community Partnership Funding Program (CPFP) provides a contribution to the operational expenses of well-established not-for-profit organisations for up to three years. Eligible organisations provide facilities or services that support the delivery of council's corporate priorities and demonstrate broad community benefit.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
Community Partnership Funding Guidelines (PDF, 1139KB)
When is funding available?
Expressions of Interest for 2023 are now closed.
What funding is available?
In line with operational costs (subject to budget allocations).
When will I know if I have been successful?
12 weeks from full application closing date.
How to apply
- An Expression of Interest (EOI) process is used for this program. EOI's for 2023 are now closed.
- Applications must be submitted online
- Contact the Grants Team to discuss eligibility
What else to consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
For any queries please contact the Grants Team on (07) 5420 8616 or [email protected].
Office hours are 8.30am–4.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).