Due to scheduled maintenance, MyCouncil Services will be unavailable between 5.15pm 19 April 2024 and 8.00am 22 April 2024. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Bin services form

Use the bin services form to report issues with your bin, or order a new bin.

Please use the bin services form for residential and commercial/bulk bin enquiries. You can:

  • order new bins
  • change the size of your bins
  • request to change your service days for commercial/bulk bins
  • report a stolen or damaged bin
  • request to cancel your bins or
  • let us know if you've found a bin.

Note: Completing this bin request form will not automatically update your address details. If you need to change your address please complete our online form.