Leave comments or report a bug

Simply leave your comments below. If the feedback is about a bug, please provide the steps you took so we can replicate.

Upload files

You can use CTR+V to paste a screenshot from your clipboard directly into the textarea above. Otherwise you can upload a file from your computer below.

Select a theme

These themes change the colour scheme and fonts of this site to make it easier to read.

If there are ways that we can make the site more accessible to you, please contact us.

back to top


For all phone enquiries, please call council on (07) 5475 7272. You can call this phone number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all urgent matters such as:

  • flooded roads
  • blocked drains
  • offensive graffiti
  • animal attacks
  • fallen / dangerous trees
  • potholes.

General enquiries


Complete an online form for issues such as:

  • missing bins or missed bin collections
  • animal registrations
  • rates enquiries
  • other council services.

Generally, council will respond to your request within three business days. Alternatively for general requests you can email us at: [email protected].

In person

Council has service counter locations at Maroochydore, Nambour and Caloundra. Please check the office locations page for any revised opening hours before visiting.

We're here to help. Here are other ways you can reach us:

How can we help you?



Find out about council levies and how we calculate your rates, payment methods, including setting up a payment plan. Visit the Rates page for information.



Read about dog and cat registration - why you need to, how to and how much it costs. Pay your animal registration or update your animal's details. Visit the Dog and cat registration page for more information.



Organise a new bin, request an extra service or check your collection day. Find out where the rubbish tips are and how much it costs. Visit the Waste and recycling page for more information.

Change of address

Change of address

Let us know if you've changed address. Use the online form to tell us your new details. Visit the Change of name or address page for more information.



Access Development.i, the planning scheme, forms, fact sheets, learn about development, building and plumbing applications, and legislative requirements. Visit the Development page for more information.

Report a compliance issue



Report a council related urgent matter or emergency, at all times on (07) 5475 7272 or 1300 007 272 (excludes mobiles and callers outside Sunshine Coast area). Visit the Emergency page for more details.

For information on the National Relay Service and the Translating and Interpreting Service, please visit our phone and mail contact page.

Specific contacts