Contact your local councillor

Contact your local councillor via this online form.

If you need to request or report an operational matter (potholes, damaged wheelie bins, tree removal or pet details etc.) submit an online support form.

If you wish to make a submission for or against a development application, please refer to making a submission or comment on a development application.

Open form in new window:


Council will use any personal information provided for the intended purpose only and for remaining in contact with you. Council is authorised to collect this information in accordance with the Local Government Act 2009 and other local government Acts. Your personal information is only accessed by persons authorised to do so. Your personal information is dealt with in accordance with council’s Privacy Policy.