- Last updated:
- 07 Apr 2021
Can your not-for-profit group make our community more active, vibrant, inclusive, resilient and creative?
Minor Grants support not-for-profit organisations to deliver one-off projects, events and activities with broad community benefit. Applications must align to a specific grant category as detailed in the guidelines.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- Community Events category only - Opened 1 February 2021 and closed 15 March 2021
- All categories - Now open, closing 4 May 2021
What funding is available?
- Up to $2,000.
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 6 weeks from closing date.
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Applications must be submitted before starting the project.
- Applications are currently open.
|Community Facilities||Apply Now|
|Cultural Development||Apply Now|
|Cultural Heritage||Apply Now|
|Economic Development||Apply Now|
|Sport, Recreation and Healthy Living||Apply Now|
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.
Variations to already funded projects
If you require a project variation or an extension of your project dates contact the Grants Team via firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your issue.
If your group has had to cancel a community event which has received council grant funding, and you have spent the money as outlined in your application, you can acquit your grant as usual. If you have an under-spend or hadn't started spending yet, please contact the Grants Team via email@example.com to discuss whether a project variation or a return of funds is your organisation's best option.