- Last updated:
- 17 Feb 2020
Council values engaged, resilient and inclusive communities that embrace diversity. The Minor Grants Program supports not-for-profit organisations to deliver one-off projects, events and activities with broad community benefit. Applications must align to a specific grant category as detailed in the guidelines.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- There are 2 full rounds per year for all categories:
- Round open 1 April 2020 and close 5 May 2020
- Round open 21 September 2020 and close 2 November 2020
- An additional two rounds are run for Community events category only:
- Round open 3 February 2020 and close 16 March 2020
- Round open 13 July 2020 and close 24 August 2020
What funding is available?
- Up to $2,000.
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 6 weeks from closing date.
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Applications must be submitted before starting the project.
- This program is currently open.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.