- Last updated:
- 03 Feb 2019
Council values engaged, resilient and inclusive communities that embrace diversity. The Minor Grants Program supports not-for-profit organisations to deliver one-off projects, events and activities with broad community benefit. Applications must align to a specific grant category as detailed in the guidelines.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- There are 2 full rounds per year for all categories:
- Round open 1 April 2019 and close 7 May 2019
- Round open 23 September and close 4 November 2019
- An additional two rounds are run for Community events category only:
- Round open 4 February 2019 and close 18 March 2019
- Round open 15 July 2019 and close 26 August 2019
What funding is available?
- Up to $2,000.
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 6 weeks from closing date.
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Applications must be submitted before starting the project.
- This program is currently open for Community Events only;
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.