- Last updated:
- 23 Jan 2023
If you require flood recovery grant assistance due to the February-March weather events, be sure to explore the other funding opportunities available to your organisation.
Not-for-profit community organisations can apply for up to $3000 to fund projects that have arisen as a consequence of failure, damage or loss of essential equipment or infrastructure due to unforeseen circumstances.
During a declared Disaster Situation applicants can apply for other costs (including, but not limited to, operational costs when an organisation demonstrates financial hardship).
Funding must be for projects or costs which are:
- deemed to be an 'emergency' (requiring rapid response).
- significantly impacting the organisation's ability to continue to operate.
Projects that are covered by insurance are not eligible.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- Applications can be submitted all year round
What funding is available?
- Up to $3,000
When will I know if I have been successful?
- Usually 2 weeks after application submitted
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online
- Costs may be incurred before submitting an application, but council cannot guarantee the application will be successful.
- This program is currently open
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.