- Last updated:
- 02 Aug 2021
These grants are for not-for-profit community organisations to apply for up to $3,000 to fund projects that have arisen as a consequence of failure, damage or loss of essential equipment or infrastructure due to unforeseen circumstances. The failure must be deemed to be an emergency and significantly impact on the organisations ability to continue to operate. Projects that are covered by insurance are not eligible.
During a declared Disaster Situation, such as COVID-19, Emergency Grants may assist where not-for-profit organisations:
- have costs that are having a significant impact on the organisation's ability to continue to operate
- have costs that are meeting the significant community need created by the disaster
- are experiencing financial hardship, in which case, operational expenditure will be eligible
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- Applications can be submitted all year round
What funding is available?
- Up to $3,000
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 2 weeks after application submitted
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online
- Costs may be incurred before submitting an application
- This program is currently open
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.