- Last updated:
- 01 Jul 2019
This program allows not-for-profit community organisations to apply for up to $2,000 to fund projects that have arisen as a consequence of failure, damage or loss of essential equipment or infrastructure due to unforeseen circumstances. The failure must be deemed to be an emergency and significantly impact on the organisations ability to continue to operate. Projects that are covered by insurance are not eligible.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- Applications can be submitted all year round
What funding is available?
- Up to $2,000
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 2 weeks after application submitted
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online
- Projects may start before submitting an application
- This program is currently open
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.