- Last updated:
- 12 Apr 2021
The Community Partnership Funding Program (CPFP) provides a contribution to the operational expenses of well-established not-for-profit organisations for up to three years. Eligible organisations provide facilities or services that support the delivery of council's corporate priorities and demonstrate broad community benefit.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- Expressions of Interest open 12 April 2021 and close 10 May 2021
- An invitation to submit a full application will be sent if an EOI is successful. Full applications close 7 June 2021.
What funding is available?
- In line with operational costs (subject to budget allocations)
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 12 weeks from application closing date
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online
- Contact the Grants Team to discuss eligibility
- An Expression of Interest (EOI) process is used for this program.
- Expressions of interest are now open.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.
Council’s COVID-19 response - Community Partnership Funding Program
- Council provided the opportunity for partners in this program, who have been impacted by COVID-19 restrictions, to apply for a once-off funding amount variation to increase funding for one financial year (2020/21).
- This is just one part of council’s broader COVID-19 grants and partnership funding response.
- This work is guided by council’s Local Community Relief Plan - COVID-19 (April 2020) which seeks to achieve the following objective:
Support community organisations in continuing their services and maintaining business continuity through response and into recovery.