- Last updated:
- 27 Oct 2022
The Community Partnership Funding Program (CPFP) provides a contribution to the operational expenses of well-established not-for-profit organisations for up to three years. Eligible organisations provide facilities or services that support the delivery of council's corporate priorities and demonstrate broad community benefit.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- Expressions of Interest for the next round will open in April 2023.
What funding is available?
- In line with operational costs (subject to budget allocations)
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 12 weeks from application closing date
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online
- Contact the Grants Team to discuss eligibility
- An Expression of Interest (EOI) process is used for this program.
- Expressions of Interest are currently closed.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.