- Last updated:
- 08 Apr 2020
This program provides up to three years of funding towards operational expenses to not-for-profit organisations. These organisations must provide facilities or services that support the delivery of council's corporate priorities and demonstrate broad community benefit.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- This is an annual program opening once per year in May by invitation
What funding is available?
- In line with operational costs (subject to budget allocations)
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 12 weeks from closing date
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online
- Contact the Grants Team to discuss eligibility
- An Expression of Interest (EOI) process is used for this program. If eligible, a link will be supplied to you by the Grants Team
- This program is currently closed.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.