Chat, email or request a service online
  • Last updated:
  • 14 Jul 2021
Rates issue on 20 July with a due date of 20 August. Log in or register with MyCouncil to set up a payment plan

Via MyCouncil: manage your services 24/7 with MyCouncil

Via online form:

Via email:

Chat online

Chat with a Customer Service Officer using council's Live Chat from 9.00am–4.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) by clicking the icon on the right hand side.

Learn how to use Live Chat by watching this quick video.

Please note: chat is not currently available for building, planning or plumbing enquiries. Please use the request a callback facility or call 5475 PLAN (7526).

Important: For urgent and hazardous situations please phone for immediate action.