Food business

Starting a new food business or taking over an existing food business? You may need a food licence.

Council works with food businesses to ensure that they are providing safe and suitable food to their customers. Council monitor the standard of your businesses against the Food Act 2006 and Australian New Zealand Food Standards Code.

Food safety videos