- Last updated:
- 17 Apr 2020
This program offers up to three years of funding to not-for-profit community organisations who have maintenance responsibility of community sports fields throughout the Sunshine Coast Local Government Area. The intent of this program is to partner with sporting organisations to maintain their facilities to competition level. Organisations will be supported by council's Parks Community Sports Field Officer.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- This is an annual program opening for application 20 April 2020.
What funding is available?
- Contribution calculated based on type of sport and period of maintenance responsibility throughout the year.
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 10 weeks from closing date.
How do I apply?
- Contact the Grants Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss eligibility.
- Applications must be submitted online. If eligible, a link will be supplied to you by the Grants Team.
- Applicants are required to work with their local sport and recreation officer prior to applying for this program.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.