- Last updated:
- 30 Aug 2019
This program provides up to three-years funding towards operational expenses for community organisations. These organisations operations or services contribute to the development, maintenance and activation of publicly accessible trails and associated nature based recreation infrastructure within the Sunshine Coast.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- Inaugural funding program offering up to three years of funding
What funding is available?
- Up to $15,000 per year
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 6 weeks from closing date
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online
- An Expression of Interest (EOI) process is used for this program
- This program is currently closed.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.