- Last updated:
- 09 Jul 2020
Changes due to novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
In response to current COVID19 advice, the Individual Development Grant program has been placed on hold.
Successful grant recipients from previous rounds whose events have been cancelled are advised to contact the Grants Team via firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your issue so we can discuss options going forward.
This program supports individuals who are performing, competing or representing the Sunshine Coast Local Government Area at national or international competitions, conferences and events. Individuals must be selected by a recognised national body and provide a letter of selection. Funding will assist with expenses incurred while attending the activity.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- Applications can be submitted all year round and are assessed every two months.
What funding is available?
- Up to $500 for an individual.
- A group or team attending the same event can apply for a group total of up to $2,000.
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 2 weeks from assessment date (applications are assessed every two months).
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Applications must be submitted before participating in the activity.
- This program is currently on hold.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.