- Last updated:
- 28 Jun 2022
This program supports individuals who are performing, competing or representing the Sunshine Coast Local Government Area at national or international competitions, conferences and events. Individuals must be selected by a recognised national body and provide a letter of selection. Funding will assist with expenses incurred while attending the activity.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- Applications can be submitted all year round and are assessed every two months.
What funding is available?
- Up to $500 for an individual. Funding amount eligibility relates to the nature of the activity and its location (see table below)
- A group or team attending the same event can apply for a group total of up to $2,000.
|Nature of the activity||Location||Funding amount|
|International activity||Overseas - beyond Australasia/Oceania||$500|
|International activity||Overseas - within Australasia/Oceania||$450|
|International activity||Within Australia, excluding Queensland||$400|
|International activity||Within Queensland||$350|
|National activity||Interstate - beyond NSW and ACT||$300|
|National activity||Interstate - NSW and ACT||$250|
|National activity||Within Qld - beyond South East Qld||$250|
|National activity||Within South East Qld (including Bundaberg)||$200|
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 2 weeks from assessment date (applications are assessed every two months).
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Applications must be submitted before participating in the activity.
- This program is currently open:
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.