- Last updated:
- 28 Jun 2022
Council may need access to a property to conduct an inspection. If so, council may need the phone number of the occupant or the agent holding the key to arrange access.
When requesting a full onsite building search, an 'authority to enter' may also be required. Please refer to the individual search request form requirements.
- building, plumbing and development searches
Note: Information provided for building, plumbing and development is subject to availability of council’s records, refer to the type of search for details.
- rates and valuation searches
- business licencing and health
- health records
- licence/s on same premise
- invasive biosecurity matter
- property inspection declared pest plants
- drainage deficiency area survey
- flood information
Search application forms
You can request a search online using MyCouncil or complete a search application form.
Each form contains:
- full details of the various searches available
- timeframes for each search type
- fees associated for each search type.
If submitting in person, complete the relevant form:
- building, plumbing and development (DOCX, 296KB)
- building, plumbing and development - file retrieval (DOCX, 293KB)
- business licencing and health (DOCX, 293KB)
- flooding (DOCX, 293KB)
- rates and valuation (DOCX, 293KB).
Other types of searches
- swimming pool fence compliance advice search, refer to swimming pool regulations
- stormwater search requests. You will need to complete an as constructed stormwater search request (DOCX, 295KB)
- planning and development records, plans and guidelines through Development.i.