- Last updated:
- 19 Apr 2021
Council is committed to making sure your dealings with the organisation are positive. View our service standards.
Council’s Customer Contact counters and Development Information counters are open to the public.
- customer numbers are limited so you may notice a longer than usual wait time
- ensure any documentation that is being submitted is already filled out – BYO pen is preferred
- there is a time limit of 15 minutes per transaction.
Select from the following options to contact council:
Chat, email or request a service online
Chat to a customer service officer, change address, animal details, etc.
Request a call back
Why wait in a queue. Have a customer service officer call you
Phone and mail
General enquiries, planning, development, building and plumbing enquiries and more
- Your local councillor
- Administrative Action Complaints
- Development and building complaints
- Have your say
- Council media enquiries
Using external apps to contact council
Council only accepts incoming messages via its approved channels. We do not subscribe to third party services or apps to relay any information. (This includes requests for a service, or attachments such as images).
Approved channels are telephone, in person at a customer service counter, email, mail, chat, call back or via an online form on a council website.