View the Division 6 boundary map [905KB].
I believe in old fashion representation and making sure I am out and about meeting with people each day. Taking this approach gives me a good opportunity to understand the concerns of people on the Sunshine Coast and learn more about our area in the process. Your local Councillor should always be contactable, approachable and responsive to your enquiries.
If you would like to meet with me, please call to arrange an appointment. I am located in City Hall, 54 First Avenue Maroochydore.
For after hours emergencies contact council.
- Sunshine Coast International Broadband Network (Cable) Project Control Group - General member
- Mass Transit Solution Project Control Group - General member
- Waste Advisory group (internal) - General member
Areas of interest in council
- Development Assessment
- Customer Service
- Environment levy and land purchase
- Transport network planning
- Waste and recycling
- Diploma of Local Government (Elected Members)
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Certificate 3 Business and Records Management
- Town Planning Training Program, Local Government Association of Queensland
- Nambour Christian College Year 12
- Division 6 Councillor – Sunshine Coast Council (2008 - present)
- Division 8 Councillor – Maroochy Shire Council (2006-2008)
- Records Officer, Customer Service – Maroochy Shire Council
- Traineeship, Customer Service - Maroochy Shire Council
- Brightwater Community Association
- Mountain Creek Neighbourhood Watch
- Sippy Downs & Palmview Neighbourhood Watch
- Register of interests (PDF, 127KB)
- Request for service form
- Making a submission or comment on an application