- Last updated:
- 29 Aug 2019
If you have difficulty speaking or understanding English, you can call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS). Ask to be transferred to Sunshine Coast Council on (07) 5475 7272.
For more information about this service Phone: 13 14 50
Translating online information
You can use Google Chrome to translate webpages into another language. Follow these steps to activate this function:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Check or uncheck "Offer to translate pages that aren't in a language you read.