- Last updated:
- 09 Jan 2018
The Parks and Gardens community volunteer program assists interested volunteer groups by providing advice, training, support and materials and equipment to conduct works in selected parks. Find a group in your local area:
- Gowen Drive Park Volunteer Group, Landsborough
- Ballinger Court Volunteer Group, Buderim
- Parklands Community Group, Little Mountain
- Keith Royal Park, Marcoola
- Currimundi Catchment Care Group, Currimundi
- Cedar Grove Park, Maleny
- Ashwood Park, Creekside
- Cinnamon Park, Coolum.
How to apply
To become involved you can:
- join an existing group in your local area
- establish a new group.