- Last updated:
- 30 Jun 2020
The building records search is of council's building records only:
- includes building approvals, final inspections and statutory notices
- does not include plumbing search information. You will need to also select the applicable options on the building, plumbing and development search application form
- does not include building plans that council may hold. You will need to complete an file retrieval form.
Other building searches
- certificate of classification (where available).
How do I request a search?
Council offers several ways to retrieve building records:
- lodge and pay online through MyCouncil (you will need to register to use this service)
- submit the building, plumbing and development search application form and pay the applicable fee by email, in person or by post.
You can contact council's development services for more information.