The Sunshine Coast has many great accessible destinations from the bush to the beach.
Accessible beaches and parks
- Beaches and parks directory
- Accessible beaches program
- Mooloolaba board walk
- Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve.
Activities for you to enjoy
- Sailability Sunshine Coast
- Disabled Surfers Association
- Bamboo Projects
- Aquatic centres
- Paths, tracks, and trails, including walks for wheelchairs
- Visit Sunshine Coast and search accessible
- Visit SC Events to see what is happening during your stay.
- Accessible Australia App identifies what services and infrastructure are available for your holiday
- Inclusive Tourism Guide to assist businesses to become more accessible and inclusive
- Camping and holiday parks on the Sunshine Coast
- Nationwide Mobility Vehicles has mobility vehicle hire available for your holiday
- National Public Toilet Map will help you locate facilities.