- Last updated:
- 29 Oct 2020
This program provides funding to private landholders in order to undertake on-ground projects on their properties, which protect and enhance the natural assets and biodiversity of the Sunshine Coast.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- This is an annual program. Expressions of Interest are now closed. The next round will open in July 2021.
What funding is available?
- Up to $15,000.
- Landholder contribution requirements apply (see guidelines).
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 10 weeks after full application closing date.
How do I apply?
- Expressions of interest and applications must be submitted online
- Application is a 3 stage process:
- Expression of Interest - closed 19 October
- Site visit from a council Conservation Partnerships Officer
- Online application - closes 23 November
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.