- Last updated:
- 02 May 2019
This program provides funding to private landholders in order to undertake on-ground projects on their properties, which protect and enhance the natural assets and biodiversity of the Sunshine Coast.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- This is an annual program. Expression of Interest will open 29th July 2019.
What funding is available?
- Up to $15,000.
- Landholder contribution requirements apply (see guidelines).
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 10 weeks after closing date.
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online.
- An expression of interest (EOI) process is used for this program.
- A site visit from a council Conservation Partnership Officer is required.
- Expression of Interest are now closed.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.