- Last updated:
- 07 Jun 2022
The Regional Arts Development Fund [RADF] is a partnership between the Queensland Government and council. It supports local arts and culture in regional Queensland.
- assists the growth of emerging and established artists, creative practitioners and producers
- promotes the value of arts, culture and heritage as the driver of a strong, diverse and inclusive region
- showcases local talent and encourages participation in art inspired events
- builds local capacity, cultural innovation and community well-being
- goes towards projects that align with the Sunshine Coast Arts Plan 2018-2038.
Support for local artists is given through:
- the RADF competitive grants program
- professional development
- council initiated projects and programs such as The Refinery, Fabric, Creative Spaces
- partnerships with arts organisations such as Sunshine Coast Creative Alliance.
RADF has three strategic areas. Working with these areas our artist community develops a rich and resilient creative ecology. These areas are:
- creative industries
- content development
- professional development.
The RADF competitive arts grants program is available to:
- emerging and established artists
- producers and creative practitioners
- not for profit organisations
- creative businesses.
Book into a free online consultation.
Meet a RADF Officer (online)
Book a 40-minute, one-on-one meeting with our RADF officer, who will guide you through the process and provide constructive feedback. The next grant round closes Friday 1 July 2022.
First Nations Artists (online)
If you are a First Nations artist interested in applying for a RADF grant, join the digital information session.
2pm Thursday 6 June.
This is open to all artists identifying as First Nations currently residing on the Sunshine Coast, Noosa or Gympie areas.
RADF is is open to practitioners across all art forms and can be competitive. For more information on how to apply, visit the RADF funding page.
Image: Jaguar Jonze, Rising Sun Photographer: Cam Attree Costume: Cindy Vogels for Racy&Lucky Hair: Louise Graham