- Last updated:
- 26 Sep 2019
Environment Levy funding supports the purchase of land to:
- protect, preserve and enhance our natural environment and wildlife corridors
- consolidate and grow council’s conservation reserve network
- preserve native plants and animals
- create and protect new habitat areas
- $2.28 million invested into acquisitions
- Three new properties purchased
- 56 hectares added to council's reserve network
- $1.28 million invested into establishing and managing previous Levy acquired land
More information about the 2018/19 Environment levy acquisitions/contributions can be found in the Environment Levy annual report.
For information about the land acquisition program please contact council.