- Last updated:
- 03 Oct 2022
To report a council related urgent matter or emergency, during or outside of business hours, phone: (07) 5475 7272.
Some issues may not be a council matter. Common construction and development related issues handled by other regulatory bodies/agencies include:
- Department of Transport and Main Roads - State government road maintenance and construction
- Unitywater – sewer and water supply maintenance and construction
- Queensland Government - planning and development assessment.
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission - private building certifier grievances and defective work disputes
- Laws, codes and standards for the building industry
For civil matters, the State Justice Department Dispute Resolution Centre can provide mediation without legal action.
Specific council contacts
- Your local councillor
- Administrative action complaints
- Rates, animals and waste
- Have your say
- Council media enquiries.