Other connections

Make sure you are contacting the right person for private building certifier or builder matters, like electrical, gas and construction safety.

To report a council related urgent matter or emergency, during or outside of business hours, phone: (07) 5475 7272.

Some issues may not be a council matter.
Almost all building work issues should be referred to a private building certifier. 

For civil matters, the State Justice Department Dispute Resolution Centre can provide mediation without legal action.

Common construction and development related issues handled by other regulatory bodies/agencies include:





Specific council contacts