- Last updated:
- 30 Jun 2020
The plumbing records search is of council's plumbing records only:
- includes dates of final inspection and outstanding notices
- does not include non-compliant or unapproved plumbing works.
Other plumbing searches
- drainage and hydraulics plans (where available)
- includes a copy of the existing plumbing drainage plans within the property boundary
- plumbing inspection certificate
- includes a copy of the existing inspection certificate from council's records.
How do I request a search?
Council offers several ways to retrieve plumbing records:
- lodge and pay online through MyCouncil (you will need to register to use this service)
- submit the building, plumbing and development search application form and pay the applicable fee by email, in person or by post.
You can contact council's development services for more information.