- Last updated:
- 20 Jun 2019
Information for residents
You can look up your property information with the latest aerial imagery. See local facilities and services in your town.
- Property Information: search for your address or lot plan details.
- Underground Services: view storm water, electrical and communication infrastructure.
For region wide maps to show existing infrastructure, facilities, tourist information and council services.
- Services, Facilities and Attractions and Trails: for all your regional mapping requirements.
- Councillor Divisions: the divisional boundaries of your local representative.
- Community Profile: the Sunshine Coast Community Profile provides demographic analysis on results from the 2011, 2006, 2001, 1996 and 1991 Census.
- Planning Scheme: the Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014.
- Environment and Liveability Strategy: Environment and Liveability Strategy 2017, Part C (Network Plan) mapping.
- Local Laws: Animal Management and Parking Regulations.
- Flood Hazard Mapping: for the latest flood data.
- Marine Turtle Nest Monitoring: see where the turtles are nesting along the Sunshine Coast coastline.
- Flying Fox Roost Monitoring: Map representing current and recent flying fox roosting for key areas across the Sunshine Coast.
Specific maps outlining current projects and contracts on the Sunshine Coast.
- CleaningServices Contract: map for Cleaning Services Contractors.
- CouncilConstructed Projects: current major projects undertaken by council.
- LandscapeMaintenance Contract: map for Landscape Maintenance Contractors.
- StreetSweeping Services Contract: map for Street Sweeping Services Contractors.
- SlashingContract: map for Slashing Contractors.
- SpecialRatesandChargesEstates: map for Special Rates and Charges Estates Contractors.
- TurfMaintenance Contract: map for Turf Maintenance Contractors.