- Last updated:
- 17 Jan 2021
Sunshine Coast MyMaps provides easy access to local maps. You can build your own map of your property or look up community services in your area. The easy-to-use mapping tool has street or aerial base maps that can have layers added to view relevant data you choose.
Information for residents
You can look up your property information with the latest aerial imagery. See local facilities and services in your town.
- Property Information: search for your address or lot plan details.
- Underground Services: view storm water, electrical and communication infrastructure.
For region wide maps to show existing infrastructure, facilities, tourist information and council services.
- Services, Facilities and Attractions and Trails: for all your regional mapping requirements.
- Councillor Divisions: the divisional boundaries of your local representative.
- Community Profile: the Sunshine Coast Community Profile provides demographic analysis on results from the 2011, 2006, 2001, 1996 and 1991 Census.
- Planning and Development: the Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014 and supporting development information.
- Environment and Liveability Strategy: Environment and Liveability Strategy 2017, Part C (Network Plan) mapping.
- Local Laws: Animal Management and Parking Regulations.
- Flood Hazard Mapping: for the latest flood data.
- Marine Turtle Nest Monitoring: see where the turtles are nesting along the Sunshine Coast coastline.
- Flying Fox Roost Monitoring: Map representing current and recent flying fox roosting for key areas across the Sunshine Coast.
Specific maps outlining current projects and contracts on the Sunshine Coast.
- Cleaning Services Contract: map for Cleaning Services Contractors.
- Landscape Maintenance Contract: map for Landscape Maintenance Contractors.
- Street Sweeping Services Contract: map for Street Sweeping Services Contractors.
- Slashing Contract: map for Slashing Contractors.
- Special Rates and Charges Estates: map for Special Rates and Charges Estates Contractors.
- Turf Maintenance Contract: map for Turf Maintenance Contractors.
To see the council divisional boundaries view the Regional boundary map.
Geocentric Datum of Australia 2020 (GDA2020)
Australia is moving in a north-east direction at about 7cm per year. To make sure that map coordinates reflect the correct location relative to GPS devices, it is necessary to periodically update the coordinate systems that are used. Since the last datum was implemented (GDA94), Australia has moved about 1.8m. Changing our datum to GDA2020 will reduce location errors and improve the accuracy of features located on maps. For more information on GDA2020 see the fact sheets provided by the ANZLIC Committee on Surveying and Mapping.
In order to comply with the Qld Government Natural Resources and Other Legislation (GDA2020) Amendment Act 2020, Sunshine Coast Council has now adopted GDA2020. Spatial data supplied to, and provided by, council will now use this datum. If you supply As-Constructed information to council, please see the As Constructed Data Standards and Guidelines page for more details.