Stay up to date with business e-news and events, and find resources, tools and support for your business on councils’ website.
Migrant Business Ready program
The program includes six workshops and two personal coaching sessions facilitated by highly experienced Business Coach and Trainer Danielle Duncan from Learning Coach.
Workshop schedule includes
- Idea modelling - test and trial your business idea, identify markets and customers, and develop a clear focus on a product or service.
- Process planning - map out business systems and structures, including production and/or distribution methods, customer service strategies, policies and procedures.
- Financial planning - understand financial management requirements, product and service pricing, sales targets and business expenses.
- Business communications - understand communication channels, sales and marketing strategies to activate your business communications.
- Legal compliance - learn about legal and legislative requirements, business registration and branding.
- Business leadership - bring together all the workshops to refine your direction and activate your ideas.
Expressions of interest are currently closed
Please email [email protected] for more information.
Level Up Your Business
Level Up Your Business provides information and support from Chambers of Commerce, industry groups and all levels of government to provide you with a centralised resource centre. Types of resources available:
- business planning
- networks and support
- continuity planning
- permits, licences, and regulations
- grants, funding, and programs
- sustainability in business
- digital upskilling
Become a council supplier
Council prefers to support local businesses. If you are a local trade or maintenance business please subscribe to council's tender alert service, you will also receive notification of council events for businesses.
New Business Assistance with New Enterprise Incentive Scheme
New Business Assistance with NEIS provides support to people interested in starting their own business or who need help to refocus an existing micro-business.