parkrun Sunshine Coast
parkrun is a five-kilometre event for walkers and runners of all fitness levels.
Complete the registration form, print your barcode and head down to your local event.
parkrun is held every Saturday morning at eight locations:
- Baringa Sports Ground
- Glass House Mountains Conservation
- Golden Beach
- Maleny Trail
- Mudjimba Beach
Heart Foundation Walking
Walking is suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels.
Heart Foundation walks across the Sunshine Coast are held in the following locations:
- Alexandra Headlands – Hearty Alex Walkers
- Buderim – Buderim Heart Beats
- Mapleton – Mapleton Movers
- Maroochydore - Sunshine Plaza - Healthy Hearts Walkers
- Montville - Montville Walkers
- Mooloolah – Mooloolah Walkers
- Peregian Springs - Peregian Springs Footpath Friends
Visit Heart Foundation Walking to find more walking groups in your area.
Maroochy Bushland Botanic Garden offer a range of self-guided and guided walks.
Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve offer easy walking tracks from 1.3 to 1.7km long.
Maroochy Wetlands Sanctuary offer a self guided walk along the 1km boardwalk.