Visit the Sunshine Coast Stadium website for more information on the venue including how to hire a space.
Sunshine Coast Stadium is the central hub of the Kawana Sports Precinct. Sitting on 45 hectares, the sports precinct hosts an array of events including international, national, state and local games, training camps, community events as well as major live entertainment events. The precinct includes:
- Sunshine Coast Stadium
- Kawana Sports Precinct
- A high performance training facility
- Kawana Sports Western Precinct
- Lake Kawana
View the brochure for a detailed description of the venue.
Sunshine Coast Stadium facility overview:
- International Standard playing field with broadcast standard LED lighting
- Grandstand seating capacity of 1046 and 10,000 general admission capacity for games
- Up to 20,000 capacity for live music or entertainment events
- Air-conditioned players change rooms which can be configured as two large change rooms or four smaller change rooms
- Sideline facilities for players and officials
- Two fully enclosed air-conditioned coaches and broadcast boxes
- Field side medical triage room
- Compliant doping control facility
- Air-conditioned female and male match officials change rooms
- Ice bath recovery facilities
- Live broadcast camera platform and facilities
- An additional 10 National Standard sized fields within close proximity, including field lighting.
Kawana Sports Precinct main entry: 320 Nicklin Way, Bokarina
Sunshine Coast Stadium main entry: 31 Sportsmans Parade, Bokarina
Western Fields entry: Milieu Place, Warana
Visit the Sunshine Coast Stadium website for full details on facilities and services.