Are you keen to get involved but need some inspiration or are not sure where to begin? The downloadable resources below will tell you everything you need to know about planning for and participating in Kids in Action.
- Teacher information booklet
- 2023 program calendar
- Checklist for teachers
- biospHEROES: connecting, caring and co-creating the future mind map
- Biosphere fact sheet
- Australian curriculum alignment
Planning your presentation
You can also get inspired from seeing some examples of previous Kids in Action presentations by schools from a range of regions throughout Australia:
Main stage presentations
- Sacred Heart Primary School - No Water, No Life
- Aspendale Garden Public School - Who is this foreign pest?