Online waste forms

For commercial and residential bin enquiries.

Bin services form

Please use for residential and commercial/bulk bin enquiries. You can:

  • order new bins
  • change the size of your bins
  • request to change your service days for commercial/bulk bins
  • report a stolen or damaged bin
  • request to cancel your bins or
  • let us know if you've found a bin.

Empty my bin form

Please use this online form to:

  • report a missed or partially missed bin service
  • request an extra waste collection in addition to your regular service. An invoice will be posted to the authorised requestor. Tenants can order extra services via this form, but must pre-pay before collection. We will contact you for payment by credit card upon receiving your request. Refer to the fee schedule.