- Last updated:
- 28 Feb 2020
Can your not-for-profit group make our community more active, vibrant, creative, inclusive and resilient? Do it with support from council's Community Grants Program.
Grant Workshops are currently held twice year. The next workshops are due to be held in July.
The FREE 90 minute sessions cover:
- Planning your project or event
- Identifying sources of funding
- Communicating your project
- Supporting your project need and benefit with evidence
- Understanding project budgets, and
- Information on council's grants and funding programs.
At the end of the session there is an opportunity to chat with council's Grants Officers and get our Top Ten Tips for grant writing success.