- Last updated:
- 19 Jan 2021
Can your not-for-profit group make our community more active, vibrant, creative, inclusive and resilient? Do it with support from council's Community Grants Program.
The FREE webinars cover:
- Planning your project or event
- Identifying sources of funding
- Communicating your project
- Supporting your project need and benefit with evidence
- Understanding project budgets, and
- Information on council's grants and funding programs.
At the end of the session there is an opportunity to ask council's Grants Officers questions. You'll walk away with our Top Ten Tips for grant writing success.
Spaces are limited so bookings are essential. Webinars will be hosted via Microsoft Teams.
|Tuesday 9th February||9.30 am - 11.00 am||Book now|
|Wednesday 10th February||3.00 pm - 4.30 pm||Book now|
|Thursday 11th February||5.30 pm - 7.00 pm||Book now|
|Monday 15th February||10.30 am - 12.00 pm||Book now|
|Tuesday 16th February||12.00 pm - 1.30 pm||Book now|
Subscribe to our Grants and Funding enews to be notified of new rounds and upcoming Grant Writing workshops.