- Last updated:
- 31 Aug 2021
This program provides up to three-years of funding towards operational expenses for not-for-profit community based organisations whose operations or services contribute to the protection of the Sunshine Coast environment, and whose activities are closely aligned to council's vision for the future.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- Applications for 2021 are now closed.
What funding is available?
- In line with operational costs (subject to budget allocations).
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 12 weeks from closing date.
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online.
- An Expression of Interest process is used for this program. An EOI must be submitted to be eligible.
- Expressions of Interest are currently closed.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.