- Last updated:
- 13 Jan 2021
This program is open to not-for-profit community based organisations to fund projects that make a positive and ongoing contribution to the region's biodiversity and waterways.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- Round opens 1 February 2021 and closes 15 March 2021
What funding is available?
- Up to $5,000.
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 10 weeks from closing date.
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Applications must be submitted prior to undertaking the project.
- This program is currently closed.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.