This program is open to not-for-profit community based organisations to fund projects that make a positive and ongoing contribution to the region's biodiversity and waterways.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
Environment Levy Grant guidelines (PDF 556KB)
When funding is available
The next round opens on Monday 29 January and closes on Monday 11 March 2024.
What funding is available
Not-for-profit community based organisations can apply for up to $5,000. The total funding available for this round is $15,838.
When will I know if I have been successful
Approximately 8 weeks from closing date.
How to apply
- Applications must be submitted online
- Applications must be submitted prior to undertaking the project
- Applications are currently open and close Monday 11 March 2024
- Application forms will be available on the date that the round opens and will remain available until the round closes.
What else to consider when applying for funding
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources.
For any queries, please contact the Grants Team on (07) 5420 8616, or [email protected].
Office hours are 8.30am–4.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).