- Last updated:
- 03 Mar 2020
This program is open to not-for-profit community based organisations to fund projects that make a positive and ongoing contribution to the region's biodiversity and waterways.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When is funding available?
- The next round will open 13 July 2020 and close 24 August 2020
What funding is available?
- Up to $5,000.
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 10 weeks from closing date.
How do I apply?
- Applications must be submitted online.
- Applications must be submitted prior to undertaking the project.
- This program is currently closed.
What else should I consider when applying for funding?
- Acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- Previous successful applicants
- Help and resources
- For any queries please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616 or email@example.com.