- Last updated:
- 02 Sep 2022
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland. RADF funds are aimed at the development of emerging and established artists, creative practitioners and producers. RADF funding is awarded to projects that align with the Sunshine Coast Arts Plan 2018 – 2038, which provides a 20 year vision for the region, placing artists at its core.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
| One-off funding to assist in the research and/or preliminary development of ideas for new projects
|Project Funding||One-off funding for new, fully developed or established projects|
|Individual Development||Funding to attend or present at professional development seminars, conferences, activities or appropriate arts events|
|Mentorship Funding||Funding is for local artists to engage in significant short term development activities with a suitably qualified mentor or established practicioner|
When funding is available?
- There are two funding rounds for 2022/2023. Round one closes 1st November 2022 and round two closes 1st May 2023.
What funding is available?
- Individual Development - $750 within Australia and $1,500 international.
- Mentorship - Up to $5,000.
- Concept Development - Up to $5,000.
- Project - Up to $10,000.
When will I know if I have been successful
- 6-8 weeks from closing date.
How to apply
- Contact the Creative Arts Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your project and ensure eligibility.
- Complete the online RADF grant application form. There are 5 categories, please ensure you apply under the correct category.
- Applications must be submitted online.
- All applications are assessed by the RADF Panel who make recommendations to council.
Other considerations when applying for funding
- acknowledging council, acquitting your grant, auspicing
- previous successful applicants
- tips and tricks and more.
- For further information about the RADF Program or help completing the application please contact council's Creative Arts Team at email@example.com.
- For any technical support (eg assistance with logging in or submitting applications) please contact the Community Connections Team on (07) 5420 8616. or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Office hours are 8.30 am - 4.30 pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).