Creative Industries Investment Program
Find out how to apply for funding under the Creative Industries Investment Program
Creative Industries Investment Program is jointly funded through the Sunshine Coast Arts and Heritage Levy and the Sunshine Coast Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF). The program provides up to three years of funding to organisations and groups for established arts and cultural initiatives that support the strategic development of the local arts ecology and deliver significant cultural benefit to the Sunshine Coast Region.
Information on eligibility, category priorities and assessment criteria
When funding is available
- Expressions of Interest open 5 June 2023.
What funding is available
- It is recommended that requests for funding are between $5,000 and $20,000 per year for up to three years.
- More significant funding may be available for an initiative that demonstrates existing and ongoing significant cultural benefit to the region. Applications for more than $20,000 must be discussed with council’s Creative Development Team before any application for funding is made.
When will I know if I have been successful
- 12 weeks from application closing date.
How to apply
- Contact the Creative Arts Team at a[email protected] to discuss your project and ensure eligibility.
- Applications must be submitted online.
- All applications are assessed by the RADF Panel who make recommendations to council.
Other considerations when applying for funding
- For further information about the program or help completing the EOI please contact council's Creative Arts Team at a[email protected].
- For any technical support (eg assistance with logging in or submitting applications) please contact the Grants Team on (07) 5420 8616 or [email protected].
- Office hours are 8.30 am - 4.30 pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).