- Last updated:
- 05 Jul 2019
BushCare Sunshine Coast hosts tree planting and bushcare events and activities throughout the year. Our events are free or low cost and provide a great way to:
- spend time with your friends and family outdoors
- explore council's environment reserves off the beaten track
- make a positive impact on the environment around you
- stay healthy and active in nature
- attend where and when you can - no commitment
- meet new people, your neighbours and your local community.
All events require you to register to ensure we bring enough equipment and catering for you.
|Event||Location||Date and time||Bookings and more information|
|National Tree Day||Doonan Creek Environmental Reserve, Verrierdale||Sunday 28 July, 8:30 - 11:30am||Visit the website|
|Wildflower Festival||various locations, from Bribie Island to Noosa National Park||17 August - 1 September||Visit the website
Do you want a rewarding, hands-on experience in nature? Get involved in an EcoVenture day where conservation meets adventure.
EcoVenture combines conservation volunteering with an adventure activity. No experience is necessary. All you need is an interest in nature, a willingness to get involved, a desire to meet new people and have fun!